- She was the second youngest 2NE1 member until Minzy left the group, making her the youngest active member.
- The moment she considers most embarrassing for herself is when she fell on stage during 2NE1's first performance of "Can't Nobody".
- Her favorite type of dance is "2NE1 dance".
- She loves fruits.
- She also loves American-Japanese food and eats it whenever she's in the United States. 
- She hates running because it's tiring.
- She had a porcupine named Dochi (도치) as a pet during her childhood.
- She says she chose a porcupine because "puppies and cats were too regular."
- For 2NE1’s second album "Crush", CL wrote the lyrics and co-composed the music for the tracks "Crush", "If I Were You", and "Baby I Miss You".
- She also did the lyrics for her solo track "MTBD", as well as the track "Scream".
- Her favorite track on "Crush" is "MTBD".
- She enjoys fashion because it lets her express herself, whether it be herself as a person or her current mood.
- She can't live without a black leather jacket because she thinks it goes with everything.
- She considers herself extroverted, calling herself "an open book."
- She was friends with her teachers during her time as a student.
- Her favorite American TV shows are "Friends" and "Modern Family" because it shows an ordinary life that she doesn't get to have as a celebrity.
- She listens to her own music when she has free time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.